Work hard, play hard isn’t just a saying at MotionLink. It’s a reality.
MotionLink is led by an energetic, hands-on young team of professionals driven by an entrepreneurial spirit in a dynamic, collaborative and transparent environment.
We love partnering with and helping our clients overcome their challenges because we are problem solvers, innovators and creative thinkers.
Growth. Advancement. Careers.
At MotionLink, we work towards a future where everyone’s potential can be fulfilled. We don’t post jobs. We create careers.
- Fulfilling our mission by creating innovative software solutions, services and partnerships for our clients
- Thinking outside of the box, being creative problem solvers
- Collaborating and ensuring hard work is rewarded
- 33rd floor views in the heart of Midtown Atlanta
- Company-sponsored activities and team-building events
- Local community support – volunteering and purchasing local
- Competitive Salaries
- Healthcare – including Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401 k plans
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Free Parking or Public Transportation Reimbursement Program
- Generous Employee Referral Program
- Free Gym Access
Seeking high-energy, self-motivated talent. Be a part of a dynamic and growing team.
MotionLink is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to comply with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, national origin, religion, disability, protected veteran status and other protected classifications. This policy applies to all employment decisions including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, promotions, pay practices, benefits, disciplinary actions and terminations.
As a government contractor, MotionLink is also committed to taking affirmative action to hire and advance minorities, women, qualified individuals with disabilities and covered veterans.