Today’s government fleets are dealing with a host of challenges ranging from:
- Government mandates and compliance such as – size and type of vehicles fleets, and extensive requirements for emissions reporting and reduction.
- Budget constraints and reduced funding
- General lack of oversight into vehicles
Government and Federal agencies with a variety of fleets are looking for solutions to help lower operational costs; maximize fleet capacity; run an overall greener fleet reducing fuel consumption, miles traveled and GHG emissions; and prevent unauthorized use and theft. MotionLink provides the business intelligence needed for directors of government and federal fleets to increase visibility and meet operational goals.
Manage Information in a Centralized Database
- Vehicle availability, capacity, etc.
- Employee/Driver qualifications, schedule, etc.
Track & Monitor Vehicles
- Real-time location intelligence and automotive vehicle playback
- Track fuel consumption and mile driven
- Monitor driving behaviors – speeding, idling
- Receive alerts and notification for geofence targets, driving behaviors, etc.
Plan and Optimize
- Schedules and Resource Utilization (employees and vehicles)
- 2-way messaging (via email/SMS text messaging)
- Send alerts and notifications to drivers
- Provide in-vehicle Navigation
- Run Real-time and Historical Reports
- Business insights and analytics